Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy and Sad!

I’m happy because:

1. My family members and friends are keeping good health
2. I'm having home cooked food
3. I’ll be home soon
4. I’ll celebrate Diwali with my family and friends
5. I wont be facing winters of East Coast
6. I’ll watch hindi movies in theatre
7. I’ll gobble the chat and all Indian food
8. I’ll drink lot of Thumps-Up
9. I’ll use water instead of tissues :)
10. I’ll be having a fully furnished home with couches and sofas


I’m a bit low because:

1. I’ll miss the glitterati of NY
2. I’ll miss the unlimited broadband connection
3. I’ll miss the availability of hot and cold water in my shower all year round.
4. I’ll leave some friends behind
5. I’ll miss the cleanliness
6. I’ll miss the central air-conditioning
7. I’ll miss racing the car at 80 miles/hr (128 Km/hr)
8. I’ll miss Thanksgiving long weekend vacation :)
9. I’ll miss shopping at Target
10. I’ll miss Starbucks Coffee

None of the list is in any order. Sequence is just the replication of my random thoughts!

3 comments:

Vibhu said...

Don't worry your decision confirms your belief for better future...

Epiphany said...

From your list of things you'll miss...I don't see a problem :)

1. Beta MG Rd is better ;)
2. Broadband hai ab India main
3. Bhaiya India ke hostel se compare karre kya?? :D
4. AND make new ones!
5. Yeh to sahi hai
6. Nai mangta...itna acha mausam hai!
7. Cycle wale jab overtake karte hain uska aur hi maza hai ;)
8. chutti se argue nai karunga!
9. Reliance ka retail khul ra hai PATIENCE!
10. Yeh bhi shuru hone wali hai!!

Amita Gajewar said...

just one thing that I find strange.. you dont need the equal number of points for being happy and sad :) its always imbalanced I guess!
Anyways, Nice blogs!