Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Roof on the top!

Finally I've moved out of the corporate guest "house" and moved to my new "home"... the feeling is a bit mixed...on one hand i've the pain of leaving the luxury of the guest house wherein I can leave my bed messed up in the morning with my towel lying somewhere and when I come back in the evenig its all spic-n-span!! water bottles filled up, heaters on (a great luxury in such chilly weather), hot water available 24hrs a day... wow... BUT all this cannot belittle the happiness that I've inside for setting up my new place... sooner or later I had to do it and I think this is the right time at the right place... till now I've been out of sync with so many things like getting a gas connection, buying household stuff, maintainig cleanliness etc etc... so many things to do... and believe me I've loving it... I think everyone gets this feeling and its definitely worth experiencing... all those discussions with wife which thing to buy, what color, what size :)) its neat...

There is so much to do.... i better kick start again...... cya...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrates! is this your own house?